Notary Handbook Order System
The Georgia Notary Public Handbook is a necessity for the everyday Georgia notary. Inside you will find:
- Explanation of Georgia notary laws
- Basic notary guidelines that you use everyday in your duties as a notary public
- Helpful tips for use while performing a notarial act
- Requirements for proper notarizations
- Professional responsibilities of Georgia's notaries public
- And a Quick Reference Guide
Order yours today using our convenient online order system. The handbook order system allows for payment with a company or personal credit card. At this time, only credit cards with a U.S. or Canada billing address can be accepted. You will receive the handbook in approximately 10 days.
The cost of a notary public handbook consists of $10.00 for the handbook, plus a 3.5% credit card processing fee.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted!
to begin the Notary Handbook Order Process